Fire Alarm Systems, Security San Diego
Standard Electronics is a privately owned independent distributor, installer and service maintenance company of fire, SECURITY, electronics and communication equipment. Company was founded in 1955 as a privately held "California Corporation" in San Diego and has serviced the same area over fifty years. Initially formed as a time recorder company, Standard Electronics has expanded its product lines and service to include great Security, Fire AlarmSystems mass notification systems, security systems, electronic master clock-time recording systems, data networking systems, communication paging systems and access control systems.
Standard Electronics has established a reputation as a strong service-oriented company with its emphasis on developing and maintaining long-term client relationships. The Company maintains a 24-hour per day service team, a complete design and drafting department, and highly educated installers certified by the National Institute for Certification Engineering Technology.
Services are provided by "engineering technicians" who have been trained through ongoing professional industrial educational programs. Company technicians are thoroughly trained to perform maintenance as well as annual testing and inspecting of the following systems: Fire Life Safety Systems, Nurse Call Systems, Master Clock Systems, Security, Communication Paging Systems, and Data Networking Systems.They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and will also provide "Fire Watch" services for those clients who require special event activity coverage.
The goal of Standard Electronics is for its clients to receive prompt service from the most professional people in the industry, while maintaining a high degree of commitment to business integrity.
Standard Electronics has established an excellent reputation of honest and open communications with its valued clientele. Both company staff and its network of highly skilled professionals are committed to the thorough research necessary to provide the client with the best equipment and service needed.
Standard Electronics has licensed Fire Alarm Systems/Security installers and electrical supervision for management projects, fifty years of combined low voltage experience combined with data network abilities and computer aided drafting (CAD) support. Including the new BIM (Building Information Modeling) 3-D CAD drafting capabilities.
Qualifications & Associations
- Associated Building Contractors
- Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- Berk-tek Ortronics - Value Authorized Retailer for 20 yr Warranty
- Bogen Certified Distributor since 1985
- Building Information Modeling
- Revit 3D CAD Drafting
- Bureau of Security and Investigative Service Alarm Company Operator #ACO#1903
- California State Certified Fire/Life Safety Technicians
- California State License Board - C-10, C-7 #590876
- California Department of Justice
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- CPR/First-Aid Trained
- DMP Certified Distributor (Entre')
- Ease Acoustical Modeling Licensed Sound Designer
- Gamewell-FCI Factory Authorized Platinum Distributor/Installer since 1984 with 5 yr Warranty
- Intelligibility Testing Certified
- Leviton Certified Installer
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Institute for Certified Engineering Technology
- National Systems Contractors Association
- Osha-10 Safety Trained
- Rapidgate - Military Background checked personnel
- Small Business Association - SBA #14618
- Underwriters Laboratory Certified Installer, (UL) UUJS #S3570-1
- Underwriters Laboratory (U.L.) 2050 National Industrial Security Systems CRZH
- Woman Owned